Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nicholas

How can you live like this, night after night with the screaming, the drunkenness.
you are so ressilant, but will you always be?

I live with insanity, but of a different kind. I have found coping mechanisms, have you?
How can you live like that?, how can you believe this is what life is?

this is not life, you do not deserve to be yelled at, you do not deserve to be aware of these things.
your innocence has been robbed, your heart has been scarred.

I sit in my room with my music turned up because of the yelling
you sit in your room holding your pillow against your face, hoping he passes out.

How can you suceed in such a chaotic enviroment?
How can I suceed in such a chaotic enviroment?

You do not have to grow up like him, I do not have to grow up like them.

We must be resilliant, how can we be different.

No comments: