Saturday, April 17, 2010

somedays.

Some days I wish someone would take me out for coffee and ask me what I think and believe, and put time and effort into who I am, and the life that I am living.

Some days I remember that my purpose is to do just that for the generation coming behind me, the present one, and the one that precedes. I am to take the time to love, respect, and gain wisdom from those around me. Its my responsibility.

Some days I remember that God listens, respects, loves without restraint, guides, speaks and hears every beat of my heart.

Some days I just want to be asked how I truly am doing.

Somedays I just want my thoughts to be out of my head, and I don't want to bother other people with them, so I write them and post them on this very blog.

Today is/are that/those day(s)

No comments: